Now Hiring for Part-Time Team Member:
Are you an outdoor-lover, plant enthusiast, and want to share your love for plants with others? We are looking for a kind, flexible, and hard-working individual to join our team.
As one of our team members, your main duties may include:
- Retail Work, including cashier, greeting and interacting with customers, and cleaning/restocking plants.
- Social Media, as needed.
- Cut-Flower Garden Work, including planting, weeding, and harvesting flowers in the summer.
- Wholesale Work, including main season planting (February – April) and misc. tasks.
This position handles several job functions related to planting, growing, cleaning, and retail work. Any other related duties may be required or assigned.
Hours: We are looking for an individual who is very flexible. Hours may be part-time (as little as 12 hours a week) from June-January and full-time hours available from February-May. Opportunities for overtime and working most Saturdays during the month of May can be expected.
Requirements & Experience:
-Have a flexible schedule and be willing to work some Saturdays year-round as needed.
-Work well in teams and individually.
-Ability to be on feet for 8 hours a day.
-Ability to work in all weather conditions.
-Ability to regularly lift 20 lbs., and up to 50 lbs.
-Garden Center and Retail/Cashier experience is a plus, but not required.
-Social Media experience is a plus, but not required.
- Email resume or downloaded application (download here) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply in person at the Garden Center
Call the garden center at (320) 395-2780 for more information!